Employee team sports grant
NWP Wellness is happy to announce the launch of special reimbursement grants for employee team sports.
Do you and your colleagues want to run Hood to Coast as a team, participate in a kickball tournament or compete in a dodgeball league? Consider applying for an employee team sports grants up to $1,000.
- All NWP employees are eligible to apply.
- Team size must be a minimum of 3 people.
- Teams must be comprised of at least 50% NWP employees.
- Funds can be used for registration/entry fees, uniforms (must be approved by NWP Communications before ordering) and other event specific needs. Reimbursement of equipment will be at the discretion of NWP Wellness.
- Please be mindful when choosing events as you will be representing Northwest Permanente.
- Grant funds cannot be used for fundraising/donation purposes or as the fundraising requirement part of an entry fee.
- If your grant is approved, reimbursement funds will be paid in one lump sum to the team captain.
- Only one grant per sport will be approved per year.
- 4 grants will be approved for 2019 events.
A wrap-up report including team photo, event photos, event synopsis, results and receipts must be provided to NWP Wellness before funds will be reimbursed.
October 1, 2019 for events in January-June 2020
January 1, 2019 for events in July-December 2020
1.) All grant proposals will be reviewed by NWP Wellness to make sure that they meet grant guidelines and appropriate laws/regulations. If there are some concerns on our part, we will go back to the grant applicant and discuss the concerns.
2.) All grants will be graded on the following criteria:
- Percentage of NWP employees participating (higher percentage the better)
- Total size of team
- Anticipated event/league attendance for increased corporate visibility
- Event location (does the event take place within NWP coverage area)
3.) Upon completion of grant review, all applicants will be notified of the approval or denial.